Lens Replacement & Intraoculer Lenses
We have state-of-the art facilities and equipment unlike anywhere else in the world, our surgeons are the top of the profession and they have experienced and they have done thousands cataract surgery. We provide for many conditions such as cataract, presbyopia, long/short sight, keratoconus, AMD and more.
Lens Implants in Istanbul
It’s simple. Lens Surgery can change your life! SEE WITHOUT GLASSES OR CONTACT LENSES !!
Lens replacement surgery is a quick, painless and safe intraoculer surgery that can be arranged short visit in Istanbul. We provide qualified and experienced eye surgeons at a highly modern and latest technology hospitals and eye clinics .
NO WAITING LIST – NO WAITING TIMES – NO MRSA – AFFORDABLE PRICES.
Save on costs of lens replacement by coming to Istanbul. Cost savings up to around 50% in comparison to the costs in UK, Ireland and any European countries.
- Monofocal Lens Implant: € 800 / per eye
- Trifocal + EDOF Lens Implant: € 1350 / per eye
Please contact us for a free online consultation and more details.
Why Lens Replacement With Us?
You can have your vision back in 1 week time. Our experienced treatment consultants will guide you through a simple booking process. Our services have been used and proven by hundreds of patients from UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Australia, Bulgaria, Romania, Azerbaican, Saudia Arabia, Kenya, Tanzania and many.
We are able to offer you the next generation of multifocal and Monofocal intraoculer lenses (IOL’s).
1 – Monofocal Lenses
Monofocal lenses can only focus at one distance. It can help you see nar or far objects but not both at the same time. Most patients choose to have a distance lens in both eyes. Another option is monovision – one eye fitted with a near lens and the other with a distance lens.
2 – Multifocal Lenses
Whether it’s reading a book or working on a computer ,playing sport,driving multifocal implants can give you freedom from glassesto perform the activities that are most important to you
You can see well at a range of distances, resulting in greater independence from glasses or contact lenses than ever before.
3 – Trifocal Lenses
Conditions related to this treatment ;
- Cataract surgery
- Short/Long Sight
This lenses the new generation and high-tech lenses.and gives patients a better chance to enjoy clear vision at all distances with maintained contrast sensitivity and lower visiual disturbance.
Trifocal lenses has the advantage of offering clear intermediate as well as distance and near vision with minimal glare and halos at night.
This lenses are for all the distances and show high visual performance.
4 – iol AMD
Age related Macular Degeneration ( AMD) eventually leads to loss of sight, and is the most common cause of blindness in the develop world and also all over the world.
- This is often referred to as a central vision as a blind spot .but this is blind spot is different from cataract.
- Side vision s not affected by AMD but is too low resolution to make up for lost central vision.
- The ability to drive, read or see faces significantly improving their quality of life.
- This lenses can provide significantly improved vision.
5 – Symfony Lens
Tecnis, Symfony IOL is the first and only presbyopia –correcting extended range of vision IOL. This lens which treats presbyopia is implanted into the eye during a normal cataract operation.
6 – Zeiss Trifokal Lens
Zeiss trifocal lens is a new generation lenses and treat presbyopia and that is implanted into during the eye a normal cataract operation. It provides highly improved vision for long / sight vision.
7 – Toric Intraoculer Lens
Both monofocal and multifocal lenses are available in toric form for patients with moderate to high degrees of astigmatism and also for Keratoconus. Astigmatism occurs when the natural curve of the cornea is uneven causing distorted vision. A toric lens is shaped to correct these imperfections and fit around the shape of the eye.
8 – Refractive Lens Exchange
Refractive Lensectomy is a procedure very similar to cataract surgery. The natural (crystalline lens) is removed and an artificial lens of the required power is inserted in the eye.
9 – Phakic IOL
A Phakic IOL is an intraocular lens that is inserted into the eye in addition to the natural lens (crystalline lens).
This means that the eye is using the focusing power of the natural lens and the implanted IOL to improve the focusing power of the eye. Recovery is rapid and most individuals can see more clearly the following day.
Day of your Procedure
Lens implant surgery is performed as a day patient at a private day surgery facility. The procedure is typically done one eye at a time with one weeks healing in between eyes. This is to ensure that the eye is healing adequately before the second eye is treated.
The surgery typically takes between 15 – 30 minutes using local anesthetic and a sedative to help relax you. After the procedure you will need someone to drive you home and you will be asked to rest for the remainder of the day. An appointment will be scheduled to see the surgeon the following day and you will be asked to use eye drops to assist the eye to heal. Visual recovery is usually rapid with some activities limited until the eye is completely healed.
Why in Istanbul?
- Accessibility-Direct flights from all European Countries to Istanbul. Low ticket costs.
- Personal Assistance.
- Flexibility: Available surgery dates within one week,
- Individiual Treatment Plans: We speak with you and learn what eye problem you have. Then we arrange your your trip according to your needs.
- Highly qualified eye surgeons and very high technology hospital and eye clinic.
and Istanbul is a very beautiful city to visit which you can have great time during your stay in Istanbul.
Aftercare and Recovery
- We’ll take care of your vision long after your lens surgery.
- You will have some time to recover following surgery and when ready you will be served a light snack. You will be given a small toiletry bag containing your medications and instructions on their use. You will then be able to go home and we suggest you get plenty of rest that day.
- The following day, you should take off your shield and patch. Preserve the shield in case you are instructed to use this at bedtime.
- You will use eye drops for 15 days.
- And we are taking care of your eyes for whenever you want and you need.
As with any surgery there are inherent risks. These risks and benefits will be discussed with you at your consultation to assist you with your decision. For more information, or to schedule your appointment please contact us.